AD Performance presents Competition Street 347 - NA, 10:1
- Designed for Street-Strip use and durability
- Pump Gas 10.5:1 Compression for inline cylinder heads (We also offer TFS options)
- 3.4 Stroke x 5.40 Rod (5.325 Rods Optional)
ADP is proud to announce the availability of stock block based streep/strip competition engines. Due to popular demand we’ve brought the same superior quality found in our race engines to our street and strip customers! These offerings utilize seasoned stock blocks with quality Scat & Eagle rotating assemblies to create the best value in engines today.
While still a race oriented shop we’ve machined these economical options on the exact same equipment – with the same attention to detail and same 20+ year experienced race machinists. Our equipment is also state of the art – not 20 years old and worn out or cheap and entry level, if your machines can’t hold a tolerance you can’t provide a quality product. When you compare our products don’t be deceived by competitors who fail to mention machining operations. It’s common place that competitors still aren’t torque plate honing blocks, aren’t machining them at all (IE: Stock Ford blocks as “finished” from Ford – “Finished” to factory specs, not race tolerances) or are using “Private label” inferior components. These cut corners result in inferior ring seal (significant power differences), inconsistent/incorrect tolerances, premature failures, failures under extreme loads (Racing!) and lower quality components. Compare our race quality product to other race quality shops, not engine assemblers bolting parts together claiming to be race engine builders. Our engines have proven themselves in national competitions because we make the power, not just the claims.
This is our “standard” package shortblock – We spec build each assembly and can customize your assembly to fit your exact needs.
Block and Prep Specifications:
• Seasoned 302 Roller or Seasoned 351 Windsor Blocks
• Cleaned and inspected for cracks, imperfections and flaws
• Bored to 4.030 or 4.040 on industry standard Rottler Equipment
• Torque plate honed to final bore size on Sunnen Digital Hone – The “gold” standard for honing technology – On a 3 part proprietary honing process for superior finish and ring seal. Piston to wall clearance is set specific for your application.
• Torque plate is specific to head material and fastner type (Ie: Aluminum & Studs)
• Surfaced on Rottler CBN Digital Surfacer – RA Finish specific to application and gasket type. Compatible with MLS series gaskets.
• Main saddles bored if necessary and align honed for spec sizing and finish on Sunnen machinery
• Stroker Clearanced
• Brass freeze plugs installed
• Screw in oil galley plugs installed
• Cam Bearings installed, ready for camshaft installation
Our standard rotating assembly is :
• Scat Series 9000 Cast Steel Crankshaft
• Scat 4340 Forged (4340, not lower grade 5140) I-beam connecting rods – 3/8 or 7/16” ARP Capscrews (Not inferior thru bolts) are standard
• Wiseco Forged ProTru pistons are standard and include coated skirts, floating pins and 1/16 JE Plasma moly file fit rings.Pistons are also available spec’d per application – Wiseco, KB forged, Probe, Mahle, JE, JE SRP, Ross, CP, Diamond and others to customer preference
• Clevite Performance rod & main bearings
• Plasma Moly File Fit Rings – Gapped to your specific application
• Each assembly is digitally balanced on our top of the line Sunnen Digital balancer. We weight match our components before determining your bobweight to offer you the most accurate balance available.
• All components are washed before assembly and triple checked for sizing and accuracy to insure proper clearance
• All assembly is done by 20+ year experienced technician
• Balance Card, blueprint sheet, itemized invoice are standard on all our builds
• We stand behind our engines against defects and workmanship
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 01 October, 2008.