RPM Maxx 4340 Forged Competition Rotating Assembly
- RPM Maxx 4340 Forged 3.25 Crankshaft - This is the same crank used in Probe's rotating assemblies.
- RPM Maxx 4340 Forged 5.4" H-beam Rods OR Lightweight I-beam Rod (Same price.) Both include ARP 8740 Bolts
- Probe 2618 Forged Flat Top Pistons
- Mahle Plasma Moly File Fit Rings
- Clevite H-series Race main Bearings, Performance P Series rod bearings
Dish pistons available +$35 (14cc or 20cc dish)
All new, 4340 forged, first run pieces. These are from the same manufacture that Probe/CHP uses. Cranks are designed to internal balance without heavy metal.
We offer customization as needed - Please inquire for your specific needs.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 16 December, 2008.