Sb Chevy Eagle 4340 Steel Crankshaft - 350 Main, 3.5625" Stroke, 5.7" Rod, 2.1" rod journal, 2pc Seal, Int Balance
"ESP" 4340 steel cranks feature exceptional strength and unsurpassed quality at a reasonable price. The perfect choice for demanding applications.
- Forged 4340 steel non-twist forging
- Multi-stage heat treat process
- Cranks are 100% x-rayed, magnafluxed & sonic tested
- Stress relieved & shot peened
- .125 radius on rod & main journals for increased strength
- Full Counterweight designed for easy balancing
- Precision ground & micro-polished journals to less than 5 R.A.
- Cross drilled & chamfered oil holes for improved oiling
- Indexed for correct stroke
- Nitrided journal surfaces for superior wear resistance
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 31 January, 2005.